Friday, February 9, 2018

Billy!


For me, this Billy! t-shirt is worth more than its $40. Each time I wear it, it inspires me to do my best, work more, be creative and always go towards the unknown. Candice Pool Neistat, Casey Neistat's wife (my favorite YouTuber), is the founder of brands Finn and Billy! When I slip on this shirt, incredibly comfortable and easy to wear, I think of her and immediately feel inspired. I think about this woman who started not one but two brands that have encountered great success and has a family. Those are two full-time jobs! I think about my dreams and how to realize them. I think of Casey, her husband's, typical American Dream story. I think about work and family balance. I think of all the entrepreneurs from Génération XX's podcast. I think of Chiara Ferragni, Karlie Kloss, Michelle Obama, Malala Yousafzai and of my mother. This black shirt reminds me daily of strong women who accomplish myriad things and it pushes me to go further. 

Pour moi, ce t-shirt Billy! vaut plus que ses $40. Chaque fois que je le porte, il m'encourage à faire de mon mieux, travailler plus, être créative et toujours aller vers l'inconnu. Candice Pool Neistat, femme de Casey Neistat (mon YouTuber préféré), est la créatrice des marques Finn et Billy! Quand je mets ce t-shirt, divinement confortable et facile à assortir, je pense à elle et me sens inspirée. Je pense à cette jeune femme qui a créé non pas une, mais deux marques qui ont du succès et à une famille. Voilà deux jobs à plein temps! Je pense à mes rêves et comment les réaliser. Je pense à l'histoire de Casey, son mari, le rêve américain typique. Je pense à l'équillibre entre travail et famille. Je pense à toutes les entrepreneuses du podcast de Génération XX. Je pense à Chiara Ferragni, Karlie Kloss, Michelle Obama, Malala Yousafzai et à ma mère. Ce t-shirt noir me rappelle au quotidien les femmes fortes qui accomplissent tant de choses et me poussent à réaliser mes rêves.  



Billy! shirt, Old Navy jeans, Atelier Chaussures shoes, Swatch watch

photos: FARYAL

2 comments:

  1. Oooh il est trop cool ce T-shirt ! je ne connaissais pas la marque, mais je vais y jeter un oeil (surtout si c'est inspirant :P)


    Catherine
    www.fashionardenter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Il est inspirant pour moi en tous cas, mais j'aime aussi sa typographie.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...