Saturday, September 9, 2017

Shape-shifting in White


Shape-shifting. I finally found a word that describes my style. Just like I can't describe the type of music that I listen to, I can't define my style. But here we go, I have the word: shape-shifting, always changing, versatile, who's chic one day and casual the next and sometimes even sporty. It's all me! I don't think we should always categorize ourselves, but when there's a word for a category so vast, it's pretty cool.

Protéiforme. J'ai enfin un mot pour définir mon style. Tout comme je ne sais pas décrire le genre de musique que j'écoute, je ne sais pas non plus définir mon style en un mot. Mais voilà, je l'ai: protéiforme, qui change, qui prend des formes différentes, qui s'habille chic un jour, décontracté l'autre et qui passe même par la case sport. C'est tout à fait moi! Certes, je trouve qu'il ne faut pas toujours se catégoriser, mais quand il y a un mot pour une catégorie si vaste, c'est quand même cool.




Zaful shirt*, Gap pants, Marshalls shoes, Swatch watch

photos: FARYAL

8 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,
    What a gorgeous top. You look stunning.
    XO
    Miri
    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the flats so much!

    regards
    dahi from strangeness-and-charms.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I tend to think I have pretty versatile style as well. Just keep wearing what you want to wear! You rock!!

    justgigi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the top! The cutouts are so unique! :)

    xo, Chloe // http://funinthecloset.com/new-laneige-favorites/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...