Friday, April 21, 2017

Double Denim

J. Crew button up, Target shirt, skirt & sunglasses, Madewell bandana*, New Look shoes



I realized that the last time I was in the greenhouse, I was wearing the same bandana. However, this time, my outfit is almost all denim. Occasionally I'll wear a denim on denim look but I had never thought of doing it with a skirt. Yes, this one in particular isn't in jean but the color is quite similar. I added a pop of color, this lovely pink, to brighten things up. What do you think of this casual look?

Je me rends compte que la dernière fois que j'étais venue dans la serre, je portais ce même bandana. En revanche, cette fois-ci, ma tenue est presque entièrement du jean. Il m'arrive de porter un total look jean, mais je n'avais jamais pensé à le faire avec une jupe. Certes, elle n'est pas en jean, mais la couleur est similaire. J'ai ajouté une pointe de couleur, le rose, pour égayer le tout. Que pensez-vous de ce look décontracté? 


photos: FARYAL
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...