Friday, February 24, 2017

Rosso

Leather jacket, dusty pink sweater, pink sunglasses + Chelsea booties
Pimkie jacket, Loft sweater, Old Navy jeans, Primark boots, Claire's choker, Target sunglasses

Leather jacket, dusty pink sweater, pink sunglasses + Chelsea booties

Leather jacket, dusty pink sweater, pink sunglasses + Chelsea booties

It's now been a little over a month that I've starting learning Italian in college. I've fallen in love with the language. Each week I learn my new favorite vocabulary word. Last week's was "pisolino" (a nap). The week before was "orsetto" (teddy bear) etc etc. I started reading a book called "In altre parole" by Jhumpa Lahiri in Italian on one side and with the American translation on the other. It's been so useful to learn new vocabulary words. Anyways, I was telling you how impatient I am for Spring in this blog post, but now I'm specifically dreaming of an Italian Spring. Who wants to go to Italy with me?

Ça fait maintenant un peu plus d'un mois que j'apprends l'italien à l'université. Je suis absolument folle amoureuse de la langue. Chaque semaine, j'acquiers un nouveau mot de vocabulaire préféré. La semaine dernière c'était "pisolino" (une sieste). La semaine d'avant c'était "orsetto" (petit ourson) etc. J'ai commencé à lire le livre "In altre parole" de Jhumpa Lahiri en italien d'un côté avec la traduction américaine de l'autre. C'est très pratique pour apprendre de nouveaux verbes et mots de vocabulaires. Bref, je vous disais combien je rêve du printemps dans cet article, mais maintenant je rêve plus particulièrement d'un printemps italien. Qui veut aller en Italie avec moi?

Leather jacket, dusty pink sweater, pink sunglasses + Chelsea booties
photos: FARYAL
~Emma

7 comments:

  1. Love your look! The seater is amazing!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely!
    nice boots..
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2017/02/good-girls-do-bad-things-sometimes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great ;D

    follow for follow?:D
    grlfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! I love the pink sweater with the all black look. Happy Friday!

    Liz
    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...