Sunday, November 20, 2016

[From My Blender] Pink Medley Smoothie

Pink Medley Healthy Vegan-Friendly Smoothie

Pink Medley Healthy Vegan-Friendly Smoothie

Pink Medley Smoothie

For: 1 person
Time: 5 mins

Ingredients 

1 banana
2 cups strawberries
1 cup raspberries
1 cup milk
2 ginger slices

Put in blender and mix until thick. Refrigerate for a couple of minutes and drink with your meal or as a snack.

Smoothie rose

Pour 1 personne
Temps: 5 minutes

Ingrédients


1 banane
1 coupe (ou petit bol) de fraises
1 poignée de framboises 
1 verre de lait
2 tranches de gingembre

Mélangez le tout dans un mixeur. Réfrigérez quelques minutes et puis consommez avec un repas ou comme goûter. 

Pink Medley Healthy Vegan-Friendly Smoothie

Pink Medley Healthy Vegan-Friendly Smoothie
photos: ME
~Emma

6 comments:

  1. This sounds soo good and yet so simple, I definitely have to try it! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice in the morning!

      xoxo,
      Emma
      http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

      Delete
  2. OMG did you know I went through a WHOLE SMOOTHY PHASE?? hahaha I did a smoothy detox for a week years ago and got hooked. bought a vitamix and everything! I'm not making as many anymore but want to get back into it. I love how you added ginger to it, gives it a bit of a kick right?
    Cheers
    Diana
    www.seaofblush.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand your smoothie phase. They're so good and the ginger really adds a great kick.

      Delete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...