Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Swing and a Miss

black top and midi skirt for a chic city look
Thrifted shirt and skirt, Forever 21 bag, Marshalls shoes, Glasses Shop sunglasses*,  Hema necklace, Revlon lipstick, Hema bracelet, Lokai bracelet 

black top and midi skirt for a chic city look

black top and midi skirt for a chic city look


I wore white pearl earrings for the majority of last year. This year, I decided to change things up. This summer, whilst shopping for my friend's birthday present at Hema, I stumbled upon this necklace on sale. How was I supposed to resist to such an original and cheap necklace? I've surprised myself by wearing it much more often then I thought. Depending on your outfit, you can easily dress this necklace up or down. Do you have a necklace that's easy to wear?


L'année dernière, je portais des perles blanches comme boucles d'oreilles. Cette année, je varie un peu plus. Au magasin Hema, à Paris cet été, je cherchais un cadeau pour une amie quand je suis tombée sur ce collier soldé. Comment résister à une telle originalité à bas prix? Je me suis surprise à mettre ce collier beaucoup plus souvent que je ne pensais. Il peut s'adapter à toutes les tenues: décontractées ou élégantes. Avez-vous un nouveau bijou passe-partout?

black top and midi skirt for a chic city look

black top and midi skirt for a chic city look
photos: PAUL
~Emma

9 comments:

  1. Hello!
    très joli tenue! mais je craque surtout sur tes lunettes de soleil! elles sont super cool! Sinon moi aussi j'ai un bijoux fétiche passe-partout. C'est un petit bracelet noir avec l'île de Sint Maarten. Un cadeau de mon amoureux :)
    Bisous et bonne soirée

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is amazing! I also love that you thrift shop :) I'm constantly shopping at thrift stores and never know how to do outfit posts because I have to find similar items. Great post!
    xoxo Kelsey
    www.blondesandbagels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had a problem with it. I just buy simple items and wear them together. What do you mean by "similar items"? Good luck, Kelsey!

      Delete
  3. You look stunning. Love everything, especially the shoes and the sunnies. Its a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You´re looking beautiful!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this outfit! One of your best so far, Emma.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...