Friday, April 15, 2016

My Favorite Quotes

“You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches.”   ― Dita Von Teese

“Girls do not dress for boys. They dress for themselves and, of course, each other. If girls dressed for boys they’d just walk around naked at all times.”   ― Betsey Johnson

“Laugh a lot, and when you're older, all your wrinkles will be in the right places”

sometimes you miss the memories, not the person

Here's a little post with my favorite quotes. I like keeping a notebook where I write sentences and quotes I come across that I like. Sometimes I flip through the pages and fall in love again with the words. There's always a phrase that cheers me up, makes me laugh or smile.

Do you do the same thing? What are your favorite quotes?


Voici un petit article avec quelques unes de mes citations favorites. J'aime bien avoir un calepin pour y noter des phrases qui me plaisent. De temps en temps, je feuillette les pages et retombe amoureuses des mots. Il y a toujours une phrase qui me met de bonne humeur, me fait rire ou sourire.

Faites-vous la même chose? Quelles sont vos citations préférées?

“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”   ― Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan

Wake up sleepy one, it's time to save your world - Metallica

Stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be

If not now, then when?
photos: ME
~Emma

24 comments:

  1. these are great, thanks so much for sharing!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these quotes. But the quote that I use for everything and everyday would be "Everything happens for a reason".
    Love, Fads

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing idea! I love your choosen quotes!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, Emma. And I love the idea to write them down, that's very inspiring. Happy Sunday, sweetie.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest post I have seen in a while!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these quotes, they all made me smile :)

    Satin Sundays

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww the laught and wrinkles seem really cute. x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving these motivational quotes!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great quotes, I always enjoy reading some good quotes.
    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...