Friday, January 22, 2016

[Easy Recipes] Quick Vegan Avocado Toast

Easy Recipe: Quick Vegan Avocado Toast

Easy Recipe: Quick Vegan Avocado Toast



I'm back with a new recipe. This time, I didn't make a smoothie, or a parfait! You've most certainly heard of avocado toast on Instagram. I don't know why it's so popular since it's so simple to make. On the other hand, they're delicious and quick to put together. 

Follow recipe video above or here and enjoy my improved version of avocado toast!


Me revoilà avec une autre recette. Cette fois-ci, ce n'est pas un smoothie, ni un parfait! Vous avez sûrement dû entendre parler des tartines d'avocat qui font fureur sur Instagram. Je ne sais pas pourquoi, car c'est tellement simple. D'un autre côté, c'est tellement bon et facile à faire. 

Suivez la recette vidéo ci-dessus ou ici et régalez-vous avec ma version améliorée des tartines d'avocat!

Easy Recipe: Quick Vegan Avocado Toast

Easy Recipe: Quick Vegan Avocado Toast

Easy Recipe: Quick Vegan Avocado Toast
photos: ME
~Emma

14 comments:

  1. Delicious pics, Emma. I love avocado toast, yummy!!!!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I never eat anything with avocado before, this look yummy. So I might actually try to overcome my fear and eat it. x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I can't understand why you wouldn't like avocado but I hope you will when you try it again, Bridie!!

      Delete
  3. This looks so good and not to mention healthy. Perhaps I'll try this when I'm feeling adventurous.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so yummy! But honestly, you could avodado on anything, and I would eat it..


    www.repressingthecrazy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! I can't get enough avocado! Delicious and healthy!

    Just Gigi Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any recipe with avocado is a recipe we want to eat so thanks for the inspiration; we're very hungry right now because of your great pictures!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you for reading. Go make yourself an avocado toast!

      Delete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...