Friday, March 27, 2015

Excess

Black Forever 21 blazer, black skinny jeans and fashion magazines ootd
Forever 21 blazer, vintage shirt, H&M pants, DSW boots, H&M rings

Black Forever 21 blazer, black skinny jeans and fashion magazines ootd

Black Forever 21 blazer, black skinny jeans and fashion magazines ootd

Black Forever 21 blazer, black skinny jeans and fashion magazines ootd

My family is getting ready to move. Wether you've done it or not, you probably know that in order to move you need to empty out your house and put your whole life into boxes. I'm still at the "trash" stage. I mean that I am still trying to get rid of as much as possible.

Do I really need all of my Glamour, Teen Vogue and Seventeen magazines? I had told myself I'd reread them... fashion changes and promises too. Instead, I made a Spring Mood Board.



Ma famille s'apprête bientôt à déménager. Que vous l'ayez déjà expérimenté ou pas, vous savez que pour pouvoir déménager, il faut vider sa maison et mettre sa vie en boîtes. Je suis encore au stade "poubelle". C'est à dire, j'essaie de me débarrasser du maximum de choses possibles.

Avais-je vraiment besoin de tant de magazines Glamour, Teen Vogue et Seventeen? Je m'étais dit que j'allais les relire... et bien la mode change et les promesses aussi. Au lieu, j'ai fait un "mood board".

Black Forever 21 blazer, black skinny jeans and fashion magazines ootd

Black Forever 21 blazer, black skinny jeans and fashion magazines ootd

Black Forever 21 blazer, black skinny jeans and fashion magazines ootd
photos: PAUL
~Emma

22 comments:

  1. I always want to keep all of my fashion magazines too! You could try just scrapbooking the best parts? That's what I do.

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pics, Emma. Tell you what, you'll never will reread them, believe me, I know what I am talking about, lol, used to hoard those magazine awhile back, but honestly, nothing is so boring as yesterday news, and that includes fashion magazine, so get rid of them.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your blazer girl, and the first picture is awesome!
    Have a nice weekend!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i tend to keep everything too! i just reread it all for fun haha

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have shelves full of old magazines that I use for mood boards, vision boards, reading, finding inspiration, and making my bookshelves look full. Great photos and better outfit!
    xo
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blazer !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. NICE
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/
    MELODY JACOBS BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Glamour Magazine! And I wish we has a Teen Vogue here :(
    xxx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coucou Emma,
    Ca fait un bout de temps que je ne suis pas passée par ici, je suis "débordée" par les révisions du brevet blanc.
    Bref, j'adore cette tenue, tes bottines sont très jolies et j'aime beaucoup ton haut et ta veste :)
    Moi aussi je garde tous les magazines que je lis, je les collectionne :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salut Jade. Et oui ça fait longtemps mais je te comprends. Je suis aussi débordée. Bonne chance avec le brevet blanc!!

      Delete
  10. Your hair look so cool (: it must take a lot of courage to cut off so much! And amazing outfit (: x

    www.birdieliau.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah well I've had it now short since December so I'm used to it!

      Delete
  11. Nice blazer. It brings a little formality in this outfit :)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect way to use your old magazines! I love to stockpile mine for a rainy day! I've been keeping a binder of torn out magazine pages since WAY before Pinterest was invented and I don't think I'll ever stop, even though Pinterest occupies a large portion of my life!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    Pyrite Necklace Giveaway
    $75 Amy Waltz Designs Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...