Thursday, January 8, 2015

Put A Smile on Your Face #21

Photo: The beautiful buildings of Paris always make me smile.

Video: Watch this modern dance video that plays with light and sound. The moves are pretty and the choreography is admirable!

Read: This is an article about butts. Yes you read correctly. It's a fun piece that talks about the behind from a historic point of view followed by an interview.

Photo: Les beaux immeubles de Paris me font toujours sourire!

Vidéo: Regardez cette vidéo de danse moderne qui joue avec la lumière et le son. Les mouvements sont très beaux et la chorégraphie est magnifique!

Lire: Ceci est un article sur les fesses. Oui, vous avez bien lu. C'est un texte rigolo qui parle du derrière d'une manière historique suivi d'un petit interview. 
photo: ME
~Emma

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo :)

    fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Miki and Emma. Wow! Your blog has change a lot, and yes! I love it. I finally I find my way back to blogging again, and that's make me "put a smile on my face"..No.1. really like the videos you guys have shared. Have a great time in Paris :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully the blog has changed for the best, we're quite proud of it. Thank you for all the good wishes and compliments on the videos! It always means so much.

      Delete
  4. Love the new face of your blog dear !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, amazing video, it's very artistic!
    Happy new year and hope you had fun!
    Kisses!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice post!!
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellente, cette histoire de... fesses !! Jolie photo ;) http://valeriesdays.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...