Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Make It Pop Like Pink Champaign

Pimkie jacket, Aeropostal dress, Dim tights, Madden Girl booties, scarf from marché, Meg Erickson clutch, Essie nail polish

You've seen me with eyeliner and now... pink lipstick. Well, it's tinted Babylips lip balm. The result is the same. My clutch, socks and lips are matching. You might think I'm becoming a beauty addict but I'm not there yet.

Vous m'avez vue avec de l'eyeliner et maintenant... du rouge à lèvres rose. Enfin, c'est du produit à lèvres teinté Babylips. L'effet est le même. Je l'ai assorti à ma pochette et à mes chaussettes. Vous croyez peut être que je deviens "beauty addict" mais pas tout à fait. 


photos: PAUL
~Emma

7 comments:

  1. Great outfit,I love your clutch.Pink is one of my fave colors ♥

    http://fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that pink clutch pops out!! Really is an eyecatcher! <3 great combo!!

    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink is very bright color and it is not easy to match up with another colors. you did a great job.

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma this has to be one of my all time favorites on you. I just love everything. Perfect!
    kisses girls
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look and I am loving the pop of pink! You can never go wrong with pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ce camaïeu de roses est adorable, il réchauffe bien ta tenue! Ta pochette est trop mignonne!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...