Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Banana?

Old Navy chambray, johnnie b shirt, Target shorts, Walmart necklace, espadrilles from french marché, gifted earrings & bracelet

Despite of the cold weather seeping in, I'm trying to wear all of my summer clothes that I haven't wore yet. My friends at school think I'm crazy when they're in jeans and I'm in shorts. I simply need to make up for everything I didn't bring to California. I'm slowly getting there...

Malgré la fraicheur qui s'installe au fur et à mesure, j'essaie de porter tous les vêtements d'été que je n'ai pas encore mis. Mes amies pensent que je suis folle quand j'arrive à l'école en short et elles en jeans. J'ai tout simplement envie de porter tout ce que je n'ai pas pu prendre en Californie. Je me rattrape lentement...

photos: PAUL
~Emma

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your tank!! Adorable outfit :)

    www.petitefashion.org

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...