Friday, August 30, 2013

Sail Away with No Wind

Mossimo Supply Co shirt, H&M jeans
It was a wonderful day spent sailing with my friend Autumn. There was no wind, but it was still nice to cut the engine and drift a bit, soaking up sunlight. I hope you all get a relaxing end of summer. School starts in a bit and I'll need memories of stress-free days to last the year!
C'était une très belle journée pour faire de la voile avec mon amie Autumn. Malgré le manque de vent, nous avons apprécié le calme de la mer en coupant le moteur et en dérivant, laissant les rayons de soleil nous réchauffer. Je vous souhaite à toutes une fin de vacances reposante. L'école recommence bientôt et je sais qu'il me faudra des souvenirs paisibles pour surmonter les journées stressantes! 










photos: Autumn & I
~Emma

3 comments:

  1. Cette journée devait être très agréable ! Les photos sont très belles en tout cas :)


    Des bisous, Eugénie ♥
    http://lifebyeugenie.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Génial!!!La vue est magnifique,vous avez dû être tranquillou!!!
    xoxo
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sailing trip looks amazing (: , I have never sail out myself!! What a great way to end off summer (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...