Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Puddle After the Rain

Old Navy top, Mossimo Supply Co. skirt, Bensimon sneakers, Sterling Silver necklace, Claire's bracelet, Forever 21 rings






This weather has become very predictable. For one day or two it rains and the next is sunny. It's humid out, the air is heavy, and my hair frizzes up. It gets so hard to tame that I've found myself wearing braids more often than I normally do. Since I can't do much outside when it's pouring, I've been working on the blog, going crazy on Pinterest and reading a lot. I organized my room (a post on that will be coming up soon) and am preparing it for it to be repainted this summer. I hope the weather is nicer for you!

La météo est devenue très prévisible. Pendant un jour ou deux, il pleut et le lendemain, il fait beau. Dehors, il fait humide et lourd. Mes cheveux frisent. Ça devient dur pour moi de les dompter et je me surprends en me faisant des tresses plus que d'habitude. Puisque je ne peux pas faire grand-chose quand il tombe des cordes, je travaille sur le blog. Je surfe sur Pinterest et je lis beaucoup. J'ai organisé ma chambre (prochain billet sur ce sujet) et je la prépare pour être repeinte cet été. J'espère que le temps est plus clément pour vous!
photos: Paul
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. You look adorable, babe! And your hair is great too despite the weather.;) The 5th shot is really cool!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...