Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Stripped plums

Lands End boat neck shirt, H&M pants, Walmart bangle, American Eagle ballet flats, Jane Tran clips

Today felt like spring, the weather was so nice and it was (drum roll please) actually warm! I love these plum pants and the stripped boat neck shirt. The moment I start folding up my pants at the ankle means that I am in full spring mode. However, it's only March, but I have high hopes for a warm and sunny spring.

J'avais l'impression qu'aujourd'hui c'était (roulement de tambour) le printemps (!!!!) parce qu'il faisait si beau et doux. J'aime beaucoup ce pantalon couleur prune avec la marinière. Dès que je commence à plier mes pantalons au-dessus de mes chevilles veut dire que je suis prête pour le printemps. Pour temps, on est toujours en mars, mais je souhaite avoir un printemps doux et rayonnant.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...