Thursday, April 18, 2013

Leather Petals & Eye Candy

Promod shirt, H&M jeans, Dirty Laundry rain boots, Bijou Brigitte and Itsybitsy rings, Target watch
                      Rings/ bagues: Promod           Istybitsy

Where could I have gotten a shirt with slits in the back and leather bows? In France! I love the simplicity of this shirt in the front and the eye candy in the back. It's so comfortable I could wear it everyday. (Notice the tulip? An 8th grade girl gave it to me today and I thought it was the sweetest thing!)
Où est-ce que j'aurais pu acheter ce t-shirt avec des fentes derrière et des nœuds en cuir? En Fance! J'adore la simplicité du t-shirt devant et le détail derrière , un vrai régal pour les yeux. C'est si confortable que je pourrais le porter tous les jours. (Vous avez vu la tulipe? Une fille de 4e me l'a donné aujourd'hui, c'était si gentil!)





~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...